So I decided to make a major change with my hair.......I cut it and now I'm a red head! It took me a couple days to get used to both the color and cut. I am finding it fun and that's what I was looking for.....something different and fun. Nathan likes the color and the cut but of course he likes it longer.
I like the red... k so I vored the red/brown but I really like the red too, it was a hard to choose... any of them really look great, and I always like changing my hair all time! Great to see you guys have a blog.
SEXY!!! I love it! You are one of those people that make any hair color look good. I bet you'd look great with a purple streak in it and could toatly get away with it. Love the cut too!
Hi friend! You may have heard I have been looking for you. Its Audrey from Alaska. You look exactly the same - still as pretty as can be! The red hair looks great! I've looked for you for years. I found Bethanie on Facebook and I knew she was your sis because she looks just like you! I'm so happy to see life has treated you well. I hope we can catch up soon. Many years to catch up on. Lots of love, Audrey
6 comments:
It's definitely SASSY! I like it a lot! You are definitely the one to pull the red off. I have never liked red on me for some reason.
I like the red... k so I vored the red/brown but I really like the red too, it was a hard to choose... any of them really look great, and I always like changing my hair all time! Great to see you guys have a blog.
SEXY!!! I love it! You are one of those people that make any hair color look good. I bet you'd look great with a purple streak in it and could toatly get away with it. Love the cut too!
I think you look ADORABLE! It definitly makes you look younger. I can't decide between the red and blonde though. You look GREAT either way!!
KELLY!!!! I'm so glad you found me!!! I've been trying to find a way to get in touch with you!!
Hi friend! You may have heard I have been looking for you. Its Audrey from Alaska. You look exactly the same - still as pretty as can be! The red hair looks great! I've looked for you for years. I found Bethanie on Facebook and I knew she was your sis because she looks just like you! I'm so happy to see life has treated you well. I hope we can catch up soon. Many years to catch up on. Lots of love, Audrey
audrey.tapia@yahoo.com
Post a Comment